e-Studio is a hub for creative minds to make their own models, participate in workshops and courses, featuring from basics to advanced techniques of 3D Printing and new technologies, suitable for all ages.
3D Printing technology is used for both prototyping and personalised manufacturing, with applications in Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC), Industrial Design, Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Civil Engineering, dental and medical industries, Jewellery, Biotech, Fashion, Home Decor and many more.
The main concepts covered in the 3D printing training courses are :
- 3D Printing technology and General Principles of 3D Printing
- Various Additive Manufacturing processes
- 2D to 3D using Photogrammetry, Cad, UV Textures and more
- Types of 3D Printers and Architecture of Desktop 3D printers
- 3D Modelling using Blender and OpenSCAD
- Commercial Printing using Blender
- 3D Printing materials and Design Concepts
- CNC & Laser Cutting Techniques
- Casting Techniques
- Mould Making using 3D printing and it’s applications
- Advance Materials for Post 3D Printing Applications
- Hands-on at 3D printer to design 3D objects
- Robotics, Quadcopter and Model Parts with 3D Printing
- And much more…
Courses & Workshops available for :
Students, Professionals, Architects, Managers, Doctors, Engineers, Designers, Hobbyists, Teachers, Learners and anyone who want to learn and enhance their CV and professional skills and find potential business opportunity in new industry.
Earn a Certificate in 3D Printing Foundations, and gain a competitive advantage in manufacturing, engineering and design.