Learn how to:
- Use the information consumer applications in the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- Explore the basic data management functionality available in the SAS platform
- Explore the basic online analytical processing capabilities available in the SAS platform
- Create and exploit dynamic value selection
- Build advanced information maps using SAS Information Map Studio
- Produce advanced stored processes
- Create advanced SAS BI Dashboard applications
- Examine the types of metadata created in the SAS platform
- Consolidate information into a business reporting application.
Who should attend: Power Users
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should:
- Be able to log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- Have some experience using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel (specifically, you should be able to open and save documents, use the menus and toolbars to accomplish tasks, and navigate Word documents and Excel spreadsheets)
- Know how to use a Web browser to access information.
Experience with SAS programming and/or SAS Enterprise Guide is helpful but not required. You can gain SAS programming experience by attending the SAS Programming 1: Essentials course. You can gain SAS Enterprise Guide experience by attending the SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting course.
This course addresses Platform for SAS Business Analytics, SAS Information Map Studio, SAS OLAP Server, SAS Stored Processes software.