- Register source data and target tables
- Create jobs and explore the functionality of the job editor
- Work with many of the various transformations
- Work with slowly changing dimensions
- Work with Loop transformations
- Create new transformations
- Examine impact analysis
- Examine exporting and importing of metadata
- Establish checkpoints in job flow
- Deploy jobs for scheduling
- Deploy jobs as SAS Stored Processes.
Who should attend: Data integration developers and data integration architects.
Before attending this course you should have experience with:
- SAS programming basics
- SQL processing
- The SAS macro facility.
This course addresses Platform for SAS Business Analytics, SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Data Quality Solution software.