Duration: 24 hours
This course is designed for SAS Enterprise Guide users who want to perform statistical analyses.
Learn how to:
- Generate descriptive statistics and explore data with graphs
- Perform analysis of variance
- Perform linear regression and assess the assumptions
- Use diagnostic statistics to identify potential outliers in multiple regression
- Use chi-square statistics to detect associations among categorical variables
- Fit a multiple logistic regression model.
Who should attend: Statisticians and business analysts who want to use a point-and-click interface to SAS.
Before attending this course, you should:
- Be familiar with both SAS Enterprise Guide and basic statistical concepts.
- Have completed an undergraduate course in statistics covering p-values, hypothesis testing, analysis of variance, and regression.
- Be able to perform analyses and create data sets with SAS Enterprise Guide software. You can gain this experience by completing the SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting course.
This course addresses SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS/STAT software, SAS Analytics Pro software. This course also addresses Base SAS software and touches on SAS/GRAPH and SAS/STAT software. You benefit from this course even if SAS/GRAPH software is not installed at your location.