Duration: 32 hours
This course teaches how to explore data and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics. You will learn how to build queries in SAS Visual Data Builder and you will also learn the basics of SAS Visual Analytics Administrator.
Learn how to:
Use SAS Visual Analytics to:
- Interact with the environment via the SAS Visual Analytics Hub
- Access and prepare data for exploration, analysis, and reporting
- Explore data using the SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- Create reports with the SAS Visual Analytics Designer
- Use the SAS Visual Data Builder and understand the capabilities of the SAS Visual Analytics Administrator
- View reports using the SAS Visual Analytics Viewer and SAS Mobile BI.
Who should attend:Business analysts who need to learn how to use the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics.
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should
- Be able to log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- Know how to use a Web browser to access information.
This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics software.