Duration: 16 hours
This course gives a practical introduction to methods of document classification and content identification using SAS Content Categorization Studio.
Learn how to:
- Describe the architecture and workflow for SAS Content Categorization
- Define content categorization, concept extraction, and contextual extraction
- Use automatic methods to categorize documents based on their topic
- Write rules to categorize documents according to topic
- Create rules to extract key pieces of information from documents.
Who should attend: Persons responsible for the development and/or testing of category rules and concept definitions; also beneficial for those who want to understand techniques for working with unstructured data.
No SAS or programming experience is required. You should be able to log on and off a computer, use a keyboard and mouse, and have a preliminary understanding of the differences between structured (numeric) and unstructured (text) data fields.
This course addresses SAS Enterprise Content Categorization, SAS Text Analytics software.