Duration: 16 hours
This intensive training course provides accelerated learning for those students who will administer the platform for SAS Business Analytics. This course is for individuals who are comfortable with learning large amounts of information in a short period of time. The SAS Platform Administration: Metadata Administration and SAS Platform Administration: System Administration courses are available to provide the same type of information in a more detailed approach over a longer period of time.
Learn how to:
- Administer the SAS environment
- Identify and report about the state of the SAS environment
- Back up the SAS environment
- Monitor and log SAS servers
- Administer client applications
- Administer users
- Administer data access
- Recognize and establish various security techniques
- Secure data and other shared content
- Troubleshoot metadata security
- Move and promote metadata.
Who should attend: SAS Platform Administrators.
Before attending this course, it is useful but not required to have experience with the Platform for SAS Business Analytics.
This course addresses Platform for SAS Business Analytics, SAS Management Console software.