Duration: 100 hours
This Certification is specially designed to provide the needed skill set for an Entry Level Test Engineer in the Software Industry. The program focuses on understanding Software Quality, Test Case Design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting and a thorough understanding of automation for functional testing and defect management.
Learn how to:
- Essentials of Requirements Development
- Quality Assurance & Control
- Introduction To Software Testing & Testing Process
- Test Strategy & Planning
- Test Case Design – Methods And Techniques
- Effective Test Case Writing
- Test Execution, Error Reporting & Defect Management
- Perl Scripting
- Scripting for Testers – VB
- Configuration Management
- Test Measurement
- Test Automation
- Test Management Tool – Quality Center
Who should attend: Fresh Graduates from universities looking for a job in Testing, Non IT professionals interested in shifting to Software Testing, Students pursuing IT training and certification programs like MCAD, MCDBA or MCTS.
Prerequisites: No specific prerequisites for the course.