Duration: 32 hours
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat® OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
Through hands-on labs, students will explore manually installing each service of Red Hat OpenStack® Platform, and will also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community.
This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210).
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform architecture
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform installation
- RabbitMQ message broker
- Keystone identity service
- Swift object storage service
- Glance image service
- Cinder block storage service
- Networking service
- Nova compute and controller services
- Implement an additional compute node
- Heat orchestration service
- Ceilometer metering service
- The future of the OpenStack development community
- Comprehensive review
Audience & Prerequisites:
- Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or requisite level of knowledge highly recommended
Prerequisites for this course:
- RHCSA certification or equivalent knowledge and experience