SAS Certified BI Content Developer
SAS Business Intelligence integrates data from across your enterprise to deliver self-service reporting and analysis. Business users spend less time looking for information and IT spends less time responding to requests for information.
Individuals with the SAS Certified BI Content Developer credential have demonstrated the skills required to build reports, analyses, and dashboards for consumption by business users.
Successful candidates should be skilled in topics such as:
- Business User Reporting Applications
- Advanced Reporting Techniques and Roles
- Creating Information Maps.
- Building a SAS BI Dashboard Application
- Building Stored Processes
- Utilizing Advanced Techniques with SAS Reports
- Utilizing Multidimensional (OLAP) Data Sources
- The Environment Metadata
Certification program requirements:
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS BI Content Development exam. This exam is administered by SAS and Prometric
- 64 multiple-choice questions (must achieve score of 70% correct to pass)
- 2 hours to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-270; required when registering with Prometric.
- This exam is based on SAS 9.2/9.3 using the 4.3 version of the BI clients.
The SAS Certified BI Content Development is designed for
This credential is designed for those SAS users leveraging the platform for SAS Business Analytics to collect, store, and cleanse data in preparation for reporting and analysis.