SAS Certified Data Integration Developer
The SAS Data Integration Development exam will test the candidate’s ability to apply the skills and knowledge necessary for Data Integration Development in the SAS environment.
Successful candidates should be skilled in tasks such as:
- Defining architecture of the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- Creating Metadata for Source and Target Data
- Creating Metadata for Target Data and Jobs.
- Working with Transformations
- Working with Tables and Table Loader Transformation
- Working with Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Defining Generated Transformations
- Deploying Jobs
Certification program requirements:
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS Data Integration Development exam. This exam is administered by Prometric
- 78 multiple-choice questions (must achieve score of 70% correct to pass)
- 2 hours to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-260; required when registering with Prometric.
The SAS Certified DI Integration Developer is designed for
This credential is designed for those SAS users leveraging the platform for SAS Business Analytics to collect, store, and cleanse data in preparation for reporting and analysis.