Learn how to:
- define a SAS Enterprise Miner project and explore data graphically
- modify data for better analysis results
- build and understand predictive models such as decision trees and regression models
- compare and explain complex models
- generate and use score code
- apply association and sequence discovery to transaction data
Who should attend:
Data analysts, qualitative experts, and others who want an introduction to SAS Enterprise Miner
Before attending this course, you should be acquainted with Microsoft Windows and Windows-based software. In addition, you should have at least an introductory-level familiarity with basic statistics and regression modeling. Previous SAS software experience is helpful but not required.
This course addresses SAS Enterprise Miner software.