Duration: 24 hours
This course teaches you how to create detail and summary tabular reports using Base SAS procedures. You also learn how to enhance your reports using the Output Delivery System (ODS).
Learn how to:
- Enhance PROC PRINT detail tabular reports
- Create PROC TABULATE summary tabular reports
- Create PROC REPORT detail and summary tabular reports
- Send report output to third-party and SAS ODS destinations
- Enhance reports using ODS options and statements.
Who should attend: SAS programmers, data managers, report writers, and analysts who want to generate reports using Base SAS procedures and who are familiar with basic SAS procedure syntax and logic.
Before attending this course, you should have completed theSAS Programming 1: Essentials course or
have equivalent programming experience.
This course addresses Base SAS software.