Duration: 8 hours
This course teaches the basics on how to explore data and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics.
Learn how to:
Get started using SAS Visual Analytics to:
- Interact with the environment via the SAS Visual Analytics Hub
- Explore data using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- Create reports with SAS Visual Analytics Designer.
Who should attend: Business analysts who need to learn the basics of how to use the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics.
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to:
- Log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- Use a Web browser to access information.
This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics software.