Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: High Availability
Course Duration: 96Hrs
Red Hat Open Shift Administration II teaches you how to build robust clusters that provide high availability and the ability to run large numbers of applications. You will learn about OpenShift integration with datacenter infrastructure such as load balancers, identity management, monitoring, proxies, and storage. You will also develop more troubleshooting and Day 2 operations skills in this course.
- Design an OpenShift cluster that supports high availability and resiliency.
- Configure the advanced installer and prepare the cluster environment for HA installation.
- Configure the OpenShift cluster to use custom certificates.
- Use the advanced installation method to build an HA OpenShift cluster.
- Describe storage providers, configure a provider, create a storage class, and test the configuration.
- Consolidate useful data for analysis by enabling the log aggregation feature.
- Perform recurring maintenance activities on an OpenShift cluster.
- Manage operating system and cluster resources for optimal performance.
- Configure security providers and advanced security options.
- Configure various advanced networking features and options.
- This course is designed for Linux® system administrators who want to deploy and manage a large-scale Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform environment in their data centers.
Ultramax Infonet provides rigorous technical and practical training on SAS . In addition to training it also conducts TNA’s which prepares students for GLOBAL Certification Exams. Training provided for Base and Advance SAS was fantastic for most of the modules.
It has been a great experience at Ultramax infonet for me, right from class room to placement.
I am immensely thankful to Ultramax infonet pune for providing SAS training program which helped me groom and prepare myself for the challenges in the industries. The Faculty and staff are all dedicated to student success and innovation. The flexible and professional environment for learning provides the opportunity to explore yourself
Google referred me to approach “Ultramax” and I was glad to connect with them on proper instruction my training for three modules Base, Advance SAS and Predictive Modeling were successfully completed on time. The staff is very kind and informative. Proper time for practicing was provided which helped in clearing our doubts. My experience can be rated as 4.8/5. Proper guidance. Good practice labs and sessions for doubt solving. Ultramax, did help we get a nice job
I wanted to learn Base, Advance SAS and Predictive Modeling. It was the best institute to learn and get trained from here. They provide with all best facilities, classrooms are very well maintained and equipped. Trainer for base and advance was very good. Concepts were very clear and trainers were also professional.Overall experience was very well. It provided by quite good opportunities for placement