Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL110)
Course Duration: - 5 Days
- Launch an instance and describe the OpenStack architecture and use cases.
- Manage projects, users, roles, and quotas.
- Describe the changes in technology and processes for cloud computing.
- Administer Linux networks and bridges.
- Manage images, flavors, and private networks in preparation for launching an instance.
- Launch and verify an instance.
- Manage ephemeral and persistent block storage.
- Administer object storage.
- Manage external networks and security in preparation for launching an instance with public access.
- Launch and verify an instance with public access.
- Customize an instance with cloud-init.
- Deploy a stack and configure autoscaling.
- Install an OpenStack proof of concept using the director UI and provisioning service templates.
This course is designed for Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private or hybrid cloud.
Prerequisites for this course
Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or demonstrate equivalent experience
maintaining a private or hybrid cloud.
Ultramax Infonet provides rigorous technical and practical training on SAS . In addition to training it also conducts TNA’s which prepares students for GLOBAL Certification Exams. Training provided for Base and Advance SAS was fantastic for most of the modules.
It has been a great experience at Ultramax infonet for me, right from class room to placement.
I am immensely thankful to Ultramax infonet pune for providing SAS training program which helped me groom and prepare myself for the challenges in the industries. The Faculty and staff are all dedicated to student success and innovation. The flexible and professional environment for learning provides the opportunity to explore yourself
Google referred me to approach “Ultramax” and I was glad to connect with them on proper instruction my training for three modules Base, Advance SAS and Predictive Modeling were successfully completed on time. The staff is very kind and informative. Proper time for practicing was provided which helped in clearing our doubts. My experience can be rated as 4.8/5. Proper guidance. Good practice labs and sessions for doubt solving. Ultramax, did help we get a nice job
I wanted to learn Base, Advance SAS and Predictive Modeling. It was the best institute to learn and get trained from here. They provide with all best facilities, classrooms are very well maintained and equipped. Trainer for base and advance was very good. Concepts were very clear and trainers were also professional.Overall experience was very well. It provided by quite good opportunities for placement