Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310)
Course Duration: 4 Days
You will learn how to manage the OpenStack networking service (Neutron) with network functions virtualization to enhance network performance. You will configure distributed virtual routers, Open vSwitch with Data Plane Development Kit datapath, and IPv6 networking in OpenStack. You will also deploy software-defined networking with OpenDaylight.
- Administer network interfaces, bridges, and virtual networking devices.
- Manage the L2, L3, DHCP, and other OpenStack networking agents.
- Set up IPv6 networks in OpenStack.
- Provision tenant networks and provider networks.
- Enable distributed virtual routing (DVR) to provide scaling and performance.
- Tune OpenStack networking performance.
- Create software-defined networks with OpenDaylight (ODL).
- Configure advanced networking on Red Hat® OpenStack Platform.
- Become a Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Complete the Red Hat® Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210), or demonstrate equivalent experience
Ultramax Infonet provides rigorous technical and practical training on SAS . In addition to training it also conducts TNA’s which prepares students for GLOBAL Certification Exams. Training provided for Base and Advance SAS was fantastic for most of the modules.
It has been a great experience at Ultramax infonet for me, right from class room to placement.
I am immensely thankful to Ultramax infonet pune for providing SAS training program which helped me groom and prepare myself for the challenges in the industries. The Faculty and staff are all dedicated to student success and innovation. The flexible and professional environment for learning provides the opportunity to explore yourself
Google referred me to approach “Ultramax” and I was glad to connect with them on proper instruction my training for three modules Base, Advance SAS and Predictive Modeling were successfully completed on time. The staff is very kind and informative. Proper time for practicing was provided which helped in clearing our doubts. My experience can be rated as 4.8/5. Proper guidance. Good practice labs and sessions for doubt solving. Ultramax, did help we get a nice job
I wanted to learn Base, Advance SAS and Predictive Modeling. It was the best institute to learn and get trained from here. They provide with all best facilities, classrooms are very well maintained and equipped. Trainer for base and advance was very good. Concepts were very clear and trainers were also professional.Overall experience was very well. It provided by quite good opportunities for placement