SAS® Certified Big Data Professional.
Course Duration: -
Demonstrate your ability to use the tools and technology designed to handle big data. The SAS Certified Big Data Professional program delivers the extra edge you’re looking for.
- Critical SAS programming skills.
- Accessing, transforming and manipulating data.
- Improving data quality for reporting and analytics.
- Essential communication skills.
- Fundamentals of statistics and analytics.
- Working with Hadoop, Hive, Pig and SAS.
- Exploring and visualizing data.
SAS software covered
- Base SAS®
- SAS®Enterprise Guide®
- SAS®Enterprise Miner™
- SAS®In-Memory Statistics
- SAS®Visual Analytics
- DataFlux®Data Management Server
- DataFlux® Data Management Studio
- Live Web
- Self Paced Learning
What You Will Learn
The Big Data Certification program includes two learning modules, comprising a total of 9 courses.
Course 1: Big Data Challenges and Analysis-Driven Data
This course provides an overview of the challenges associated with big data and analysis-driven data.
Course 2: Exploring Data With SAS Visual Analytics
In this course, you’ll learn how to use SAS Visual Analytics Explorer to explore in-memory tables from the SAS® LASR™ Analytic Server and perform advanced data analyses.
- Finding previously unknown relationships and spotting trends in your data.
- Visualizing data using charts, plots and tables.
- Using the auto charting function to visualize data in the best possible way.
- Using advanced graphs, such as network diagrams, Sankey diagrams and word clouds.
- Easily adding analytics to your graphs, and including descriptions of the analytics results.
- Navigating through your data using on-the-fly hierarchies.
Course 3: Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression and Logistic Regression
This introductory SAS/STAT® course focuses on t-tests, ANOVA and linear regression, and includes a brief introduction to logistic regression.
- Generating descriptive statistics and exploring data with graphs.
- Performing analysis of variance and applying multiple comparison techniques.
- Performing linear regression and assessing the assumptions.
- Using regression model selection techniques to aid in the choice of predictor variables in multiple regression.
- Using diagnostic statistics to assess statistical assumptions and identify potential outliers in multiple regression.
- Using chi-square statistics to detect associations among categorical variables.
- Fitting a multiple logistic regression model.
- Scoring new data using developed models.
Course 4: Preparing Data for Analysis and Reporting
In this course, you’ll learn how to perform data management tasks, such as improving data quality, entity resolution and data monitoring.
- Creating and reviewing data explorations.
- Creating and reviewing data profiles.
- Creating data jobs for data improvement.
- Establishing monitoring aspects for your data.
- Understanding the QKB components.
- Using the component editors.
- Understanding various definition types.
- Building a new data type (optional).
Course 5: Crafting Compelling (and true) Data Stories
Storytelling is a necessary skill when talking to key stakeholders. Insights uncovered in your data can move mountains if the right people say yes. But how do you move someone from simply being curious, all the way to, “Let’s do this!” In this course, you’ll learn why storytelling is a skill you need to develop, when a story works and when it doesn’t, and how to communicate data in a meaningful way.
Ultramax Infonet provides rigorous technical and practical training on SAS . In addition to training it also conducts TNA’s which prepares students for GLOBAL Certification Exams. Training provided for Base and Advance SAS was fantastic for most of the modules.
It has been a great experience at Ultramax infonet for me, right from class room to placement.
I am immensely thankful to Ultramax infonet pune for providing SAS training program which helped me groom and prepare myself for the challenges in the industries. The Faculty and staff are all dedicated to student success and innovation. The flexible and professional environment for learning provides the opportunity to explore yourself
Google referred me to approach “Ultramax” and I was glad to connect with them on proper instruction my training for three modules Base, Advance SAS and Predictive Modeling were successfully completed on time. The staff is very kind and informative. Proper time for practicing was provided which helped in clearing our doubts. My experience can be rated as 4.8/5. Proper guidance. Good practice labs and sessions for doubt solving. Ultramax, did help we get a nice job
I wanted to learn Base, Advance SAS and Predictive Modeling. It was the best institute to learn and get trained from here. They provide with all best facilities, classrooms are very well maintained and equipped. Trainer for base and advance was very good. Concepts were very clear and trainers were also professional.Overall experience was very well. It provided by quite good opportunities for placement